Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Okay...

I'm back. I read a devotional this morning on Proverbs 31. Traci Miles challenged her readers to spend 30 minutes alone each day with God for the next five days. I have accepted the challenge. It is part of a five day "Faith Zone Challenge" to get closer to God so I can hear what He is telling me.

This is definitely a "God-incidence"! It's amazing how He will place a blog, article or verse in front of me just when I need to hear it.

So - my plan is to get up early in the morning and spend 30 minutes praying, reading the bible and just being quiet. Now - I get up early to do my Bible study, but it usually isn't 30 minutes worth and while I'm doing it I'm thinking of all of the things I need to do that day.

Traci challenges us to sit quietly and listen. So, that is what I am going to do. Wish me luck! I'll let you know how it turns out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment


my ride