Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I've been thinking...

I started this blog during a time of unrest. As you can see - it didn't last long. I have a pattern in my life - I get enthusiastic about something - go full bore into it and then - poof! the newness is gone, my enthusiasm wanes and I abandon it.
So - I am going to start this again and STICK WITH IT!
Why the "re-start"?
I am tired of not doing any of the things I say I am going to do!
I spend a lot of time wasting time - do you?
So - with this blog, I will attempt to discipline myself to start something and stay with it!
Have you seen the movie - Julie & Julia? Can you guess why I was also inspired by that movie to start this. In the movie, Julie has a goal - a purpose for her blog. It takes on a life of its own once she starts it. She starts and she doesn't stop - until she is almost finished. It takes over her life, her marriage and her job! But, in the end, she realizes her goal and she lives happily ever after (at least through the credits).
The point is - I am inspired. Now whether this will take or not is up to me.
I am praying that it does - asking for help from God - which isn't a bad thing. I may have a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment


my ride