Friday, August 14, 2009

Want to get more done? Get more to do!!

I have finally realized that the busier I am, the more productive I am. Wait - isn't that obvious? Well - yes, but what I mean is that when I have more to do - I do it better than if I have just a few things to do. I think it's human nature. You have some free time, so you think, I'll do it later, then when it's time to get it done - you are way behind because you spent a lot of time doing nothing.

I've tried to explain this to my 19 year old son which is really a waste of time. If you have teenagers, you know that they know everything and they don't want to hear what you have to say.

So, I'll let him figure it out on his own. Maybe in 30 years - he'll get it. Until then he'll have to learn the hard way - the way his mother did.

No comments:

Post a Comment


my ride