Friday, September 18, 2009

Question

Do you ever get tired of being you?  You know - you don't like what you say, how you act or what you are doing at that particular time in your life and you're just...tired.  That's how I've been feeling.  And I think to myself - I need to talk to someone about it.  But then my mind has a conversation -

Why don't you just do something about it?

I'm trying - but then - I must not be trying hard enough.  If I was - I'd change

I am extremely good at making up conversations in my mind. I can predict what somone is going to say even before they say it - even if they never said anything like it before. 

This is something I don't like about myself.

So - how does a person change?

I pray to God asking for help - then I read that He can do anything and I just ask him to change me...

It's not happening.  Maybe I like being this way?

But - I don't!  I hate myself like this.  I try to change, I do.  But I just go back to SOS. 

Any suggestions???

No comments:

Post a Comment


my ride